|Work Location||Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
As a global leader in AI and automation, it has proprietary AI techniques including Natural Language Processing to help organizations across financial services, insurance and government sectors with automating tasks and making operations more efficient
- This is a full-time, onsite position
- Build NLP models to extract texts from documents like passport
- Work with OCR outputs, deal with variations and complete the NLU and extract the target texts
- Write the logic to regex (against a taxonomy or any technique)
- Perform QA testing on NLP modules
- Participate in the development of scalable and fault-tolerant Java application
- Great written and spoken English proficiency
- Familiarity with data and text mining
- Knowledge of Java/Python
- Experience with OOP and design patterns
133 Chinese companies were on the list, compared with 121 companies based in the US.
Aug 11: Latest business and tech news around the world.
Business gains have been wiped out by the pandemic.
Virgin Atlantic is seeking protection under chapter 15 of the US bankruptcy code
The acquisition is said to be over $80 million