|Experience Required||2 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Do you have a product-first approach when building software? Do you care about the user experience and real-world functionality of your code? Do you like driving innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development? Do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment with a talented, fun and energetic team who is running at full speed to redefine the way people invest? WE WANT YOU.
We are currently expanding and looking for motivated Full Stack Engineers who have a passion for building robust and scalable systems for customer-focused financial products.
You will work to design, build, and support many of the core systems powering StashAway software and user experience, from our marketing site to our cash flow and transaction libraries, to our financial computation engine.
Being part of StashAway's Technology team, you will build end-to-end product features that you are confident of delighting user experiences.
You will need to leverage the entire technology stack to realise these goals and will be part of a team that is constantly tackling difficult questions of scale, architecture, and interaction.
Your contribution to a dynamic Technology team allows you to be exposed to a variety of concepts and technologies. You will enjoy being able to have a direct impact on StashAway's internationalisation plans, and the development of features and new investment products.
- Design and implement solutions to handle high levels of traffic, in a rapidly scaling environment.
- Write testable, clean, efficient code that can be confidently released in production.
- Code in a collaborative, agile environment developing many new features.
- Write well-tested, clean code and review other team members’ contributions.
- Work closely with Product and business teams to produce high-quality results.
- Be part of a team that enables faster internationalisation and the development of new investment products.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Strong background in data structures and algorithms.
- Familiar with agile processes, testing and continuous integration.
- Eager and willing to learn new things, staying up to date with the latest technologies, and expanding your base skill sets to propose new approaches to your work.
- We have an annual Learning & Development budget of S$1,000/year for you to take charge of your upskilling and learning!
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Past work experience working on a B2C product and some degree of interest in finance.
The company is expected to be cashflow positive in 2021.
133 Chinese companies were on the list, compared with 121 companies based in the US.
Aug 11: Latest business and tech news around the world.
Business gains have been wiped out by the pandemic.
Virgin Atlantic is seeking protection under chapter 15 of the US bankruptcy code
The acquisition is said to be over $80 million