|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Contract / Freelance Project|
|Vacancies Available||5 available|
** HIRING SINGAPOREANS **
Looking for sales and marketing delegates! Despite the COVID situation, we are expanding due to new clients coming in!
As an outsource sales and marketing company, we design and execute sales and branding campaigns to boost branding and revenues for our clients.
Due to our growth, there is greater career exposure with our new campaigns locally and potentially abroad as we are still on track to opening up a new country territory.
If interested, read on!
- Conduct simple face-to-face presentations to prospects
- Create awareness for our clients and their products/services
- Represent client professionally, providing a positive customer service experience
- Achieve sales targets for our clients
- Work closely with managing director in various aspects of campaign management and expansion. This includes various responsibilities: hosting meetings, organizing trainings, and hosting various events and activities.
- Position is 100% commission-based, as we believe motivated and hardworking individuals deserve high rewards and incentives
- Opportunities for your own professional development (learning conferences, customised training and workshops)
- Travel exposure to our business operations in Asia pacific
- Exposure to business development opportunities (local and overseas)
All backgrounds are welcome, basic (product) training provided. Experiences in customer services or customer-oriented positions, or expertise in leadership or management are a bonus.
Candidates that are positive, personally motivated and work well with others perform well with us. We are looking for candidates interested to move ahead and challenge their leadership and management capacity with this expansion opportunity.
If you can already imagine yourself progressing with us—don’t hesitate! Make an appointment with us for more details
The ecosystem value is valued at $15 billion, $5 billion above the global average.
Pandemic and digital disruptions have accelerated this move.
The program will take place from January - March 2021.
Ren Feng Media Tech Inc. is now displayed as the owner of the iflix app on the app stores.
Airport numbers today rose to record highs since mid-March.
Startups need to focus on sustainability, growth, adaptability and recovery