|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
• Project management experience with ability to manage
low complexity projects
• Experience in guiding developers as a Team Lead - Ability to manage
Medium size team (10-12 members) and/or ability to manage multiple sub-teams, each
team comprising of around 3-5 members
• Industry-specific Microsoft certifications preferred (e.g.: MCP, MCSD,
MCSE, MCDBA, MCPD, MCTS, etc.)
Preferred Technical Skills:
.Net Core, Azure, C#, Asp.NET, MVC 4.0, WCF
Java script, jQuery, JASON, CSS, Web API,
SQL Server 2008/SQL Server 2015 (preferred), HTML,
Visual Studio 2015,
Microservices, AngularJS/Bootstrap (desired) LinQ Node.JS,
Entity Framework, SOLID design Principles
Object Oriented Programming, OOPS, Data Structure
• Working knowledge of SQL Server, SQL Queries stored procedures, database design
• Experience in using design patterns
• Full understanding of the SDLC and complete at least 1 full SDLC is
• Self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude, creative with
excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal
skills including strong persuasive techniques.
• Ability to lead, develop and maintain respectful and trusting
• Proficient in written and spoken English
If you are interested kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
+65 3158 5877
133 Chinese companies were on the list, compared with 121 companies based in the US.
Aug 11: Latest business and tech news around the world.
Business gains have been wiped out by the pandemic.
Virgin Atlantic is seeking protection under chapter 15 of the US bankruptcy code
The acquisition is said to be over $80 million