|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
• Must have more than 6 years of ABAP and Workflow development experience with SAP BW and HANA.
• Preferred to have Insurance Industry Knowledge
• Good knowledge & experience in BW Modelling, ABAP on HANA, Eclipse/HANA Studio, HANA SQL(SQLScript), HANA Stored Procedures, Personas, Business Rules Framework(BRF+), BEx Query design, Version Control(CTS) and Master Data Governance Development (MDG)
• Must have a good knowledge to use excel to analyse data sets, troubleshoot data errors, aggregate, find patterns, data crunching in general.
• Must have at least 3 full cycle of major SAP project implementation
• Strong technical skills in all areas of the ABAP workbench including: List, interactive, & ALV reporting; BAPIs and BDC scripts; SAPscript & SMART Forms; Adobe Forms; Dialog Programming; User-Exits & Customer Enhancements; Performance Tuning; ABAP Objects; Workflow; Analyzing ABAP logs/dumps; Researching SAP Notes
• Experience with developing interfaces between SAP and non-SAP applications
• Ability to co-ordinate and interact with multiple teams to help resolve complex technical issues.
If you are interested kindly forward your CV to email@example.com
+65 3158 5877
The ecosystem value is valued at $15 billion, $5 billion above the global average.
Pandemic and digital disruptions have accelerated this move.
The program will take place from January - March 2021.
Ren Feng Media Tech Inc. is now displayed as the owner of the iflix app on the app stores.
Airport numbers today rose to record highs since mid-March.
Startups need to focus on sustainability, growth, adaptability and recovery