|Work Location||Central Business District|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||2 available|
Industry : ICT Solution Consulting and Services
• Accountable to support clients on Exchange 2010 & 2019 hybrid architecture and migration from on-premises exchange 2010 message system to exchange 2019
• Provide ADFS & Single sign on implementation, troubleshooting, Identification and Access Management tool like FIM, LDAP Directory Sync tool
• Work on Services of Exchange 2010, High availability (DAG), Public Folder Management, Messaging Policies, Compliance, Configuring Reporting and Logging,
• Provide Role Based Access Control (RBAC), Transport Rules, Permissions and administer complete Exchange 2010 /2019 servers.
• Responsible for managing Anti-Spam and Anti-virus applications and products like various email gateways, IronPort, proof point, Exchange online protection.
• Perform assessments, health checks of existing solutions, provide best practice recommendation, guidance to clients, manage day to day operation in Exchange environments which includes change, release, performance, and availability management.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar relevant degree.
• At least 5 years hands-on deployment and support experience in server infrastructure for Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange 2010/2013/2016/2019, OCS/skype for business, Microsoft Teams and O365.
• Well versed with DNS, E-Mail Routing, Email Tracking, SMTP / application Mail Relay, Backup and Restore, Disaster Recovery concepts - Single item, single mailbox, Exchange Server, Exchange Site
• In Depth understanding of Exchange Shell, VBS, windows PowerShell scripting, Hybrid engine and Exchange Migration tools ( Quest , Bit titan ) Knowledge in AD DS migration/Transition from various operating systems ( Server 2008/2016/2019) and in File server migration ( From server 2008 to server 2019)
• Technical certification such as ITILv3, Microsoft Exchange/Skype for business will be preferred.
Great for groups and families with children.
No sign of improvement in the short term.
A growing and untapped market opportunity.
They must first apply for permission prior to holding the event.